1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG dare got submerged in friend's pool. Verizon logo comes up, I just want my contact

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by axmann, Jul 31, 2010.

1. axmann

axmann New Member

So, my LG Dare got submerged into my friend's pool when she pushed me in.

Now, the Dare does turn on, however, it just stays at the Verizon logo. The logo doesn't blink or anything, it just stays at the Verizon logo until I take out the battery.

The only thing I want is my contacts off the phone. That's it. Everything else doesn't matter to me because I'm getting my replacement phone tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if there's a way to get to the Dare's internal memory or something?

› See More: LG dare got submerged in friend's pool. Verizon logo comes up, I just want my contact
  2. Wo0zY

Wo0zY New Member

Re: LG dare got submerged in friend's pool. Verizon logo comes up, I just want my con

Make an account at Verizon in your account they have a back up contacts thing.Hopefully that can help you somehow ,worth a try.Good Luck

3. analringtosser

analringtosser New Member

Re: LG dare got submerged in friend's pool. Verizon logo comes up, I just want my con

did you think about putting it in a bowl or baggy with uncooked white rice? always works for me and the fams phones.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?