1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG Dare Memory Card Problem Help!

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by brittbritt11, Jun 16, 2010.

1. brittbritt11

brittbritt11 New Member

I just got a new dare, my first one the screen went out and verizon replaced it i have well over 500 pictures on my chip and i need to format the memory chip so that it works on my new phone but when i go through the steps to do so it says memory card not inserted . . . can anyone help??

› See More: LG Dare Memory Card Problem Help!
  2. StormUSA

StormUSA New Member

Step 1- format card using the phone not the pc, main menu,settings,memory,card memory, then select the small bottom right square on that manu choose format and your done.

Step 2- plug the phone in the pc USB ignore the modem driver not found.

Step 3- Now Go to R. Click My Computer and choose explore you should find a new drive letter open it and you should see 4 or 5 folders put music on music, videos on videos and soo on...

Storm.

3. brittbritt11

brittbritt11 New Member

I followed your steps and I still have the same problem, after choosing memory and go to choose card memory it doesnt work it comes up memory card not inserted so i cant click on the bottom right square or format

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?