1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

lg dare touch screen calibration

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by pntballer505, Oct 17, 2009.

1. pntballer505

pntballer505 New Member

I have a LG dare but i noticed that when i try to text horizontally the calibration is
    completely off. I tried calibrating it but all it says is "Accuracy is not within range"
    how do i fix this?

› See More: lg dare touch screen calibration
  2. tmsjp

tmsjp New Member

I'm getting the same message "touch accuracy is not within range". My touch screen recently stopped working. I bought a digitizer on ebay and followed some directions I saw on youtube showing me how to replace it. Once I put it all back together, the touch screen worked again, but it wasn't calibrated. I went thru the calibration steps but it fails at the end and I get the "touch accuracy is not within range". Everything is accurate around the perimeter of the screen, but in the center everything is off by about a 1/4 inch. Do I just have to live with this?

3. pntballer505

pntballer505 New Member

Actually for a couple of months now my lg dare horizontal txt
    has been working phenomenally. You don't have to live with it.
    It was indeed my phone/screen. All I really did was take it back to
    verizon, he looked at it and immediatly gave me a new working phone.
    Idk the warranty status for verizon but I had not had mine for even a year.
    So my advice: exchange it for a new one if you can because its not your fault
    you had a defective phone. And Wala' !

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?