1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG Env - copy videos/photos?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by adamcbigelow, Jul 17, 2012.

1. adamcbigelow

adamcbigelow New Member

Hello everyone! I have my old LG Env, but the display no longer works (which is the reason I replaced it in the first place). I see light, but no picture on the internal nor external screens. I have many valuable (to me) videos of my daughter when she was a young child on it, that I would LOVE to be able to recover. I plugged in my USB attachment for my smart phone, hoping it would allow me to copy them - but unfortunately, it didn't work. My comp tried to install a driver, but it failed.

Please, if you have any idea on how to help me, I would greatly appreciate it! My email address is adamcbigelow@comcast.net (I'm not sure if this will automatically send any replies to me). Thank you for your time and consideration.

› See More: LG Env - copy videos/photos?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?