1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG env freezes during writing a text message

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by generictwin, Feb 12, 2010.

1. generictwin

generictwin New Member

This has been happening enough to be a problem-

When I'm writing a text and need to clear a typo by hitting the CLR button to backspace and retype something- it will freeze up the whole phone.

It'll stay stuck for about 3-5 minutes and then shut itself off, first showing the verizon logo then going black.

I can fix this by popping off the outer casing and popping the battery door and closing it back up and powering up but seriously WTF?

Why does it keep doing this? It doesn't happen every time I try to "backspace" while typing but it happens enough to be a problem.

Does anybody know a "hard reset" hot key for the LV EnV? Like Cntrl+Alt+Delete on a computer.

› See More: LG env freezes during writing a text message
  2. dorkyxmichie

dorkyxmichie New Member

Re: Phone freezes during writing a text message

my phone does something like this as well while i'm writing a text. it freezes, but so far i've been able to turn it off using the power button. i've only had to take the battery out once.

3. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

what env is this? (touch, 2, 3)

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?