1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG EnV Touch Contacts List problem via Bitpim

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Singjess38, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Singjess38

Singjess38 New Member

Hi,

I just got the LG EnV Touch today. I upgraded my phone via Verizonwireless online. I was able to successfully activate my phone, and when I went to transfer my contacts that I had saved via Bitpim from my EnV2, I followed the directions of another user, saying to manually identify my phone as the voyager because bitpim does not recognize the EnV touh, and then the contacts will successfully upload onto my phone. However, not only did my contact not upload, but now I cannot even manually punch in my contacts because my phone does not save them at all. Any help? I'm clueless and upset about following those directions. :(

› See More: LG EnV Touch Contacts List problem via Bitpim
  2. fdcom3

fdcom3 New Member

Did you try power cycling your phone? (power off, then back on)
    This will sometimes correct things. I know that LG has had some problems with the contact list that are corrected by powe cycling.

3. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?