1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG EnV Touch Extended Battery???

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by the2ndflood, Aug 5, 2009.

1. the2ndflood

the2ndflood New Member

I keep coming across forums where people have stated they were able to purchase an Extended Battery for their EnV Touch, but I have not been able to find a place that sells the battery. Is there really an Extended Battery and where can I purchase it?

› See More: LG EnV Touch Extended Battery???
  2. Thud

Thud New Member

Found one on ebay, but it includes a car charger and it's $50.

Verizon has one.

I'm too new to post links, so I had to butcher the link. (add the www)

Code:
    verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessories?action=accessoryDetailsByAccessoryAndPhone&accessoryId=67170&phoneId=4787
    Oh... and as you may have already found out... enter coupon code bat30 to knock $15 off the price.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  3. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

1 person likes this.
  4. the2ndflood

the2ndflood New Member

Thanks Tavenger5 but those are batteries for just some of the earlier EnV's and for the Voyager. The only batteries I could find for the EnV Touch, were Standard batteries at too high of a price. Unless the Extended batteries from the EnV VX-9100, 9200, 9900, or Voyager would work with the EnV Touch. Does anyone know if any of those Extended batteries will work with the EnV Touch?

Thanks Thud for the link! I will just wait for it to end up on Ebay or Amazon for less though. But this is good news over the fact that there is an Extended batter for the EnV Touch.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  5. rawfuls

rawfuls New Member

Probably not since the new Env Touch has a different style, or is it the same?
    I'm pretty sure it's completely different then the above.

6. Sofonisba_7

Sofonisba_7 New Member

Check VerizonWireless.com Re: LG EnV Touch Extended Battery???

As I state above in the subject, if no one has tipped you off to it since your post, check the Verizon Wireless site. I was able to purchase one, on sale, yesterday. They list at $49.99, but I got a discount on it from being associated with a large group. Good luck in your search! Looks like no one else online has the batteries for this phone at the great discounts I'm used to finding, so they must be a necessity!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?