1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

LG env touch require data plan?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Stiev0Kniev0, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Stiev0Kniev0

Stiev0Kniev0 New Member

I am looking at downgrading from my android phone because the monthly data plan is killing me, and i'm looking at buying an LG Env Touch off of ebay. The Env Touch is exactly the phone i want, however, i do not want the $10 data package that is possibly required.

so to sum it up. As of now can i downgrade from my android device on my Verizon family plan to the LG Env touch without a monthly data plan?

› See More: LG env touch require data plan?
    1 person likes this.
  2. NeoBox3

NeoBox3 Invisible LG Man

When I had the enV touch, I did not have a data plan and I was fine. So to answer your question.. you don't need a data plan. But Verizon may have changed to require the $10 data plan.
    1 person likes this.
  3. kristar

kristar New Member

hey, i noticed that you posted your question quite a few months ago, but i'm looking into doing the exact same thing and buying an env touch off of ebay, did you ever find out if you had to have a data plan with the phone?

thanks!
    1 person likes this.
  4. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

Contact the ebay seller and or contact Verzion
  5. Lany1985

Lany1985 New Member

I just had the $10 a month data package and was able to get this phone. Things may have changed since then, it was about a year ago.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?