1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG ENV Touch screen... Why is it so bad?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by xythil, Sep 22, 2009.

1. xythil

xythil New Member

Is there any way to make this touch screen better? I find I have to press and hold down to scroll and it feels awful. My itouch is so intuitive. I can flick through menus easily. But on the Env Touch I tried in the store it did not feel intuitive at all. The menus and scrolling in general just felt clunky as heck. Trying to flick like I would on an itouch/phone just ended up opening whatever I clicked first while trying to scroll.

› See More: LG ENV Touch screen... Why is it so bad?
  2. NeoBox3

NeoBox3 Invisible LG Man

Hmm.. Thats weird because when i tried the flick thing..it actually did it. I dont usually press and hold to scroll.. I usually press and then flick,.when it gets going i can then just flick back and forth..yes there is the accidental clicking..but i do it less. The iTouch/iPhone is apple... the enV touch is Lg... usually each company programs the touch screen differently so it does not copy another.. so yes it is less intuitive, but it still functions.. [yes i do flick alot..]

3. ev01utionx

ev01utionx New Member

The screen isn't bad at all, I've been flicking around and it's been working just fine, maybe you have to callibrate it much more accurately?

4. xythil

xythil New Member

compared to a sleek iphone the screen is an utter joke

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?