1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

LG enV unable to answer calls

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by t_skrypek, Jun 27, 2011.

1. t_skrypek

t_skrypek New Member

I have a LG enV that when I have an incoming call I cannot answer it no matter which key I press. After about 30s the phone reboots. I have no trouble calling out or sending or receiving txt. I also have a data plan and that works fine when I teather to my laptop. I have had it down to the service center twice. One time they said my incoming calls were being forwarded, so I had them remove that feature (*73 send). Works ok in the service center but as soon as I leave it goes back not answering.

Any idea's??

Thanks
    Terry

› See More: LG enV unable to answer calls

2. t_skrypek

t_skrypek New Member

Found the problem it was a corupt ringtone..
  3. ilovemyphone6

ilovemyphone6 New Member

i had the same problem lol. thanks for finding out urself....you have helped me :D
  4. farfrumangel

farfrumangel New Member

this phone is a piece of crap. verizon has sent me several phones. this phone freezes up and the screen goes blank or white or blue. It turns off and on when it feels like it. I wouldnt recomend this phone to anyone. I cant believe they sell phones like this and then they say we will send a replacement out and the replacement they send dont even work. They have sent me 2 phones now that dont even work. I just wish they would get better people to work on these phones and also understand the customer when they pay for service and dont get the right service cause the phone dont work.
  5. williamsmithh

williamsmithh New Member

Sometime these problems Occurred due to download the unwanted ringtones.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?