1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG enV2 Maroon

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by PhoneDB, Aug 10, 2008.

1. PhoneDB

PhoneDB Guest

The enV2 shares all of the same specs as the original, but has been repackaged in a smaller, lighter and cleaner looking form factor. Key features include a 2.0 megapixel camera, full QWERTY keyboard, EVDO data, GPS, media player and expandable memory (microSD).

› See More: LG enV2 Maroon
  2. smusacch

smusacch New Member

This phone had 2 MAJOR problems (atleast for me) and probly more that I dont know about because I've only had it for 2 weeks. number 1- this is the first phone I have ever received that came with a 2.5 mm headphone jack. after I received the phone I had to go BACK online and order an adapter. When it finally got here I was so excited so I plugged the headphones in, put in my scandisk and guess what??? The ****ing thing sdays there's nothing on my card. so I take it out and try it in someone else's phone, and of course, its perfectly fine. This phone shows no signs of damage. I would not recommend it to ANYONE. Whoever designed this phone is a ****ing idiot.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?