1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG ENV2 Need to turn off Identification

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by cardplay, Jan 26, 2010.

1. cardplay

cardplay New Member

The new phone system in the house will not allow me to call the house from my cell phone unless the phone number identification is turned off. I could not find anyway in the owner's manual to do that.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your support

› See More: LG ENV2 Need to turn off Identification
  2. tbaker

tbaker New Member

Call your service provider and see what they can do.

3. cardplay

cardplay New Member

I have already done that, and they suggested I use "*67" to do that. Unfortunately, while it did allow me to turn off the ID, it did not solve the problem.

It appears that the LG ENV2 cannot be adjusted for the number of rings that can occur before the phone switches automatically to Voicemail. In addition, you can not prevent it from immediately going to Voicemail if the phone is in use.

That combination of events is causing a conflict to occur with my home phone (Optimum Voice) when I have the home phone set to simultaneously ring both the home phone and the cell.

But thank you for the suggestion. I did resolve things by turning my LG Voicemail off.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?