1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG env2 pics on phone to computer

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by dragonmomma, Oct 9, 2010.

1. dragonmomma

dragonmomma New Member

My son's LG env2 has finally lost its inside screen after a couple of years. Our problem is that we are trying to get his pictures that are on his phone transferred off to the computer. I thought the data cable allowed us to see phone files as well as SD card files but apparently not. To me kind of silly to be only able to see sd card on computer since that just takes putting the sd card in computer in the first place. Any help on getting his saved pics off his phone? We have some capabilities as I also have the env2 so we can push buttons on mine and duplicate the pushes on his but just can't see screen. He has replaced phone but wants his pics of girlfriend on new phone. She has gone out of town to college and he is depressed. :rolleyes:

› See More: LG env2 pics on phone to computer
  2. h.g.

h.g. New Member

how do I transfer my pictures from my LGenV2to my computer? I have tried both my usb cord & my micro sb chip. neither one will transfer my pictures

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?