1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

LG enV3

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by PhoneDB, May 29, 2009.

1. PhoneDB

PhoneDB Phone Database

Post your comments here

› See More: LG enV3
  2. vipin2216

vipin2216 New Member

looking so hot
  3. fromchaos09

fromchaos09 New Member

i love this phone! it's awesome. and the thredded text messaging feature is awesome. :)
  4. rx3

rx3 New Member

I bought 2 of these for me and my wife. This is the WORST phone we have EVER had as far as dropped calls, choppy conversations, inability to dial out, etc..

We have been using cell phones with different providers for years now and this phone is hands down the absolute worst.
    1 person likes this.
  5. xemaline

xemaline New Member

Mine just came in the mail today, and I like it so far.
    Granted, I've had it for less than 12 hours, but I haven't found that it randomly turns off like my enV did.

I'm in the process of getting used to the new keyboard.
    I really liked having space buttons on the side, so it's really disorienting for it to be in the middle. I keep putting in periods instead of spaces.
  6. cowboy_3c

cowboy_3c New Member

Did you change carriers? I've had Verizon and I understand they block some of the phone features (download etc) I find these forums extreemly valuable in getting answers.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ArchDrag54

ArchDrag54 New Member

so far so good, the phone has an awesome text msg set up imo

theme's could have been adjusted a little though
  8. batmehyne

batmehyne New Member

env one in so much better

old env last much longer as well
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  9. Gaston

Gaston New Member

when am i gonna get one of those????

this phone so rocks
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  10. zachwhite24

zachwhite24 New Member

Anyone who is interested in getting this phone,DONT!!! Get the Samsung Alias 2!!!
    1 person likes this.
  11. jessieroth

jessieroth New Member

i'm thinking of getting this phone, it looks like a good investment,
  12. hondaroller

hondaroller New Member

enV3

I like my enV3. I need to learn more about the mods for it since I've left Verizon for Page Plus.
  13. Bryan Ahrens

Bryan Ahrens New Member

I have had 4 replacements to my LG enV3 in the last 6 months. This phone constantly turns off for no apparent reason. At first I thought it was an intermittant issue, however after the 4th phone and the same issue, it's not worth buying if you are looking at this phone.
  14. colin1374

colin1374 New Member

I've had my env3 for about 2 months now no problems. my only beef with the phone is that I was coming from an HTC Dash to this, a windows mobile operating system that was as configurable (almost) as a PC to something slightly more limited and user friendly. I like to hack my phones (within legal reason, and I use the hack term loosely).

Other then that, the phone is great, no problems!
  15. alucard61

alucard61 New Member

Found out a BAD problem with the env3, poor design and I believe this requires a recall or a fix BAD. The problem is the fact that when the phone is closed everyone would think that all the internal buttons become locked, WRONG I found out that all is locked except the power button. So with the env3 all you need to do is unlock the phone by pressing OK (how hard is that, it's the easiest button to push), then pinch and hold down the top left corner of the phone (where the power button exist underneath) you will notice the sound of a button push (which is the sound of the power button underneath being pushed) and bam, you phone turns off. It is more easy to turn your phone off this way then to use the button in front to turn it off. Like most of us, we don't worry about the phone in our pockets or purse, or even in our phone case clipped on our belts and many times we found our env3 unlocked with random numbers on it. That doesn't bother me, it happens with cell phones, what really bothers me is the fact that the power button internally still works when it is closed and all it takes is for you to lean against something or have it in your pocket and pinch that one corner and you will never know that your phone turned off.
  16. dorkyxmichie

dorkyxmichie New Member

i've been thinking about getting an enV3...is it worth the investment? i currently have an enV2, but i don't really like it better than the original enV.
  17. pdiss88

pdiss88 New Member

Bought this phone in November after my VX-8700 finally crapped out on me. I'm not interested in smartphones for surfing the web and full data plans for 60 bucks a month but do want a nice-looking phone, so this is a good middle-of-the-road bet.
  18. toohot

toohot New Member

great phone
  19. joepicuri

joepicuri New Member

Re: LG enV3 battery problems

I've had this phone for 4-5 months. My first observation is the volume of the phone (both internal and speakerphone) is low. A connected headset does not fair any better. Another compalint is the web browsing is tedious at best (Verizon is my carrier).

The last month the battery has gotten very hot then dies quickly after that. It recovers when plugged in for a full charge. Unfortunately, the last time the battery failed as described above was when I was in the hospital with my daughter- bad timing for sure. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?
  20. john willis

john willis New Member

i need usb driver for env3

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?