1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG enV3

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by PhoneDB, May 29, 2009.

1. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels New Member

Can someone tell me how to hack my 9200? I just got it, and I want to put ringtones on it that I just made. I have searched all over this forum, and Google, and haven't found an answer yet. I don't want to switch users, I just want control over the ringtones, adding and deleting.

Thank you.

› See More: LG enV3
  2. VicRomano

VicRomano New Member

Have you tried using BitPim?
    The current version (1.0.7) doesn't have any Audiovox phones, so you'd probably have to set it to "any other CDMA phone"

3. 12GSmith

12GSmith New Member

You are crazy in my opinions. The env3 is a great phone. The env3 i have doesn`t have any problems and it works fine.

4. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels New Member

Smith,

I figured out how to use BitPim several weeks ago. I put about 10 of my Christian heavy metal ringtones on it. Mostly X-Sinner and Deliverance. I don't change them because I like them. I can send you some if you want. I don't use any of the default ringtones, only heavy metal. I love it.

5. kuppcake

kuppcake New Member

My hubby and I love this phone.

The only drawback was a known issue with the battery which caused the phone to power down randomly. This is a known issue, as I said, and if your phone is under warranty or insurance you can get it replaced for this issue. For me, personally, my phone has powered down about 5 times. I WORKED for Verizon for 2 years. I still have the original phone. I just love it, and I hate the Octane cause it doesnt at this point come in colors. This is a great phone for people who like to call and txt moderately. Also, in my experience, it's decent for web browsing, gaming.... although it's not a SMARTPHONE. So this is a great basic phone for those who are starting out on web or whatever for their phone, and it no longer requires a data plan.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?