1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG Keybo Free Ringtones

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Keybo, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Keybo

Keybo New Member

I have an LG Keybo with Telus in Canada.

I have yet to find a way to get free ringtones on my Keybo. I have heard of Bitpim, but I don't want to use it, I don't want to do anything to hack or mod my phone. From reading these forums I have found that saving the ringtone as a sound, texting or emailing it to yourself and then "Save as ringtone" should work. Though unlike the env2 there isn't this function in the text message options on the Keybo. Does anyone have a method that works for the LG Keybo. Thanks very much.

› See More: LG Keybo Free Ringtones
  2. birdguy888

birdguy888 New Member

For most phones if you have an sd card you can put mp3's from your computer onto the card. Once yo put the card in the phone it makes its own folders such as sounds or ringers. Just copy the songs into the ringers folder and put the card back into your phone and then edit your contacts and select the song you want and save.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?