1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG Revolution: Program/flash to work on Page Plus

Discussion in 'LG' started by bighead7391, Jan 23, 2013.

1. bighead7391

bighead7391 New Member

I'm wanting to put my lg revo on pageplus so when i called they told me i had to reprogram it and gave me a new number for pp and a min and a sid now what? I got cdma,dms,lgnpst,so this is where yall veterans come in. Do I do this with the sim card in or out and need a tutorial on how to do this please and thanks,BigHead!

› See More: LG Revolution: Program/flash to work on Page Plus
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

From what I've read you need to root it and load a new ROM that works with page plus. If you don't know anything about rooting and roms then I wouldn't attempt it. You could easily brick the phone.

Furthermore, you definitely won't be able to use 4g LTE data, but even getting 3g and mms to work is apparently a task.

There are services out there that will do all this for you for $40-$50 - it may be worth it to use one of them.

3. bighead7391

bighead7391 New Member

So check this out I haven't flashed a new rom yet but I did root the revo with CWM then used reprogramming software and unlocked the SPC with 000000 and then rewrote the numbers like they said then dialed #737 and the operator said welcome to page plus so I put in my phone number and put a $12 card on it tried to make a phone call it said welcome to verizon WTF?

4. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Well, it's good that you got that far. Did you find the thread on xda?

5. bighead7391

bighead7391 New Member

To be honest with ya I'm not sure lol I be all over the place but yea xda is a site I frequent pretty often as well as all the android forums I'm not sure of the rules here but if it's cool I can drop you links that I come across as you could as well being you have the same phone,let me know if it's ok? I work on pc's and laptops in a small town of about 15,000 ten miles outside of Birmingham,Al. like tonight putting together 5 pc's for a law firm be cool and ttyl oh yea I rooted with LG oneclick off xda

6. bighead7391

bighead7391 New Member

think im going to unroot then try since i think u was the one that told me about pp not working on cwm recovery rom, wasnt that you but hey it's worth a try. This lte 4g simcard thing is the problem I bet but you know it would seem you could unlock with the GSM method. I remember I unlocked a verizon htc incredible 2 that way thru htcunlocker.com and then put a T-Mobile card in it and ta da but now I think about it that was a global phone with both cell phone technologies in it where as in this case the sim is for LTE oh well

7. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

Did Page Plus accept the phone's ESN? The last I heard they weren't accepting 4G phones. Maybe that changed.

If you have the latest PRL, and have added the phones SID, MIN, and MDN manually, it might work. I don't have a lot of experience with this though. Make sure you don't dial *228 if you're manually programming it instead.

8. bighead7391

bighead7391 New Member

yes sir they did i changed the things you mentioned and then dialed #737 and operator said welcome to pp so i added money went to make a call and it said welcome to verizon

9. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

Are you sure you entered the correct information manually? I believe the SID can vary depending on where you're located. Do you have the correct SID?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?