1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Lg tg800

Discussion in 'LG Chocolate' started by shinnen, Nov 26, 2012.

1. shinnen

shinnen New Member

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum and to cell phones. I was given this phone, and would like to explore it's uses. It was locked to Rogers when I received it, but I have found out to unlock it ......... I think. What I know about cell phones could be written on the back of postage stamp, so be gentle. Basically, all I have is the phone and charger. The phone seems to work well. I think that I need a blue tooth adapter, to integrate it with my computer, although I'm not sure why I would want to to that. Do I need the Blue Tooth adapter? I'm looking at a DLink DBT-122. (It's only $5.) I have not bought a sim card for it yet, because I don't know what to get or what's available. Is this a good phone? I'm also thinking about headphones, but am not sure how this works.
    I appreciate any suggestion, or help.
    Thanks,
    ...... john

› See More: Lg tg800
  2. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  3. shinnen

shinnen New Member

Hi camstuf,
    Thanks for the help and links.
    ...... john

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?