1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

lg vortex dead

Discussion in 'LG' started by alexj9ify, Jul 18, 2011.

1. alexj9ify

alexj9ify New Member

my violet vortex android lg phone just went dead and the little button the has a magnifingy glass(search button) is blinking.i tried plugging it in and that didnt work then i took out the battery for about 10 minutes and put it back in and its still blinking and the screen wont even come up.before it blacked out it was kind of warm.what does the search button flashing mean?

› See More: lg vortex dead
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like the battery is dead. Did you try charging it? The phone may not initially turn on after plugging in the charger if the battery is completely dead. If that doesn't work try a different charger. Make sure the connector in the phone isn't damaged. Also make sure the contacts on the battery to the phone are not dirty and they are making a connection.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?