1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG Voyager: touch screen problems?

Discussion in 'LG Voyager' started by n2k21, Aug 12, 2008.

1. n2k21

n2k21 New Member

I'm stuck between the voyager and the Env2. So for all the voyager owners out there.. Have you had any problems with the touch screen? As in lagging, clunkiness, and pocket dialing? I've heard some stories about how the voyager will randomly unlock itself and call people because it's touch screen is pressure sensitive, not heat sensitive.

If you could also say how long you've had the voyager for, that'd be great.

Thank you!

[Sorry if this has already been posted. I searched but couldn't find anything related to touch screen issues esp. pocket dialing]

› See More: LG Voyager: touch screen problems?
  2. the2ndflood

the2ndflood New Member

The Voyagers touch screen is good, but not great. A 7 out of 10. Scrolling through menu options is annoying, and using the outside screen to surf the web takes longer, because the menu doesn't always come up at the first touch. It's good though. It's not as nice as PDA's, but it is pretty good. I'm sure in later Voyager's LG will make an even better touch-screen.

3. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

One thing I can't do with the iphone is use the touch screen with your fingernails. Different kind of screen.

4. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

One that doesn't sense fingernails :) Apparently the iphone screen senses the electrical charge of your body, which doesn't flow to your fingernails.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2008/06/the-iphone-fing.html

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?