1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX-8550-Chocolate Blue Ice: How can i put music on my old 2009 chocolate?

Discussion in 'LG Chocolate' started by amyorty, Jan 8, 2013.

1. amyorty

amyorty New Member

I bought it new and then switched carriers. Finally went back to verizon and didn't want to pay for a data plan anymore so here I am with this old chocolate. I bought a new battery and USB cable. I want to put music on it which is what it's made for. When I plug it into my comp, the comp makes a sounds like its recognized device but when I go to "my comp" it's not there. I go on my phone and "my music" then "sync". it says loading V CAST sync. comp makes sounds like the usb is connecting then reconnecting. phone says connecting then "connect failure. please check your cable connection to the PC". i saw somewhere that i might need cd to download some kind of software but i dont remember getting anything. I always opened windows media player cuz i read somehwere that it should have recognized my phone but it didnt. please help!!

› See More: LG VX-8550-Chocolate Blue Ice: How can i put music on my old 2009 chocolate?
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

What version of windows are you running? Did you install the LG drivers? Did windows automatically install drivers?

3. amyorty

amyorty New Member

I am running Vista. i did reformat my sd card from my phone and thought that would help. it said that my comp couldnt find the drivers and told me to insert a disc that i never got. or maybe i did get it and threw it away or something. idk. it was 3 or 4 yrs ago. the comp told me to search online for a solution since it couldnt find the drivers

4. Gilberto E.

Gilberto E. New Member

please help!!

5. Gilberto E.

Gilberto E. New Member

I bought it new and then switched carriers.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?