1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Lg vx 8550 flashed to metro pcs, having problems!

Discussion in 'LG' started by cocopop, Apr 24, 2009.

1. cocopop

cocopop New Member

Hey guys, I am new and I just had my Lg vx 8550 flashed to metro pcs and I'm having trouble accessing any of my music, games, internet(i understand the internet can't be helped......or can it?), picture messaging, video files, and ring tones, you know.... the stuff that makes havin a capable cell phone fun!!

Alot of it is related to the datapilot. It will not recognize my phone. When I go through the setup process it doesn't even recognize that my phone is connected to my comp (I am using USB). I tried loading everything onto my mem card but the only thing i can access is my wall papers, YIPPY!! I cleared it and reformatted it but nothing I do helps.

If anyone knows of a better phone sync than data pilot could you post plz? Also any other info or help with my many other problems like a good place to download games and apps that are compatable or music and internet help (if it is even poss), I would love to hear from you.

Thanx
    cocopop

› See More: Lg vx 8550 flashed to metro pcs, having problems!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?