1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX3200 & VX3300 Vibrate

Discussion in 'LG' started by JTech, Mar 18, 2006.

1. JTech

JTech New Member

My existing VX3200 only seems to have a vibrate mode when it is also at high volume! Is this normal? I need it to vibrate with no audible ringer. Is this possible? Same questions/needs would pertain to a VX3300 that I am thinking about buying.

Thanks.

› See More: LG VX3200 & VX3300 Vibrate
  2. OBXVZW21

OBXVZW21 enjoys shooting nutria

i have no idea about the vx3200 but the vx3300 if you have the vib on when you turn the phone to silent it should only vib.

3. apologies

apologies New Member

My L1150 does that, it only vibrates on the highest volume, or when I set it just to vibe. So yeah, that's normal.

4. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

Press and hold the * button in the lower left hand corner of your keypad for a few seconds or so. It will put the phone into whats called "Manner Mode".

It will vibrate with no ringer. All LG phones have this capability.

To get it out of "Manner Mode" just press and hold the same key to set it back to normal.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?