1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX6000 Data Cable Software

Discussion in 'LG' started by Scorp, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Scorp

Scorp New Member

I just bought the FutureDial LG VX6000 Data Cable which was $22.75 at RadioShack, and you have to buy the software which is another $40. So i bought the cable and figured I could download the software. Anyone know where to download it? If not, if you have the software CD please make a .iso of it and message me on the forums or on AIM.
    AIM = EtherealBanger
    Thanks a lot guys!

› See More: LG VX6000 Data Cable Software
  2. Smokey

Smokey New Member

3. Scorp

Scorp New Member

I'm having a litle problem with the tutorial. I follow the MP3 section to add a MP3 Ringer to my phone but it doesn't play it on my phone. I get Bitpim to add the MP3 to my phone and I see it in my media but nothing happens when I highlight it. Anyone have similar problems or know how to fix? Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  4. Scorp

Scorp New Member

I used Nero to crop the song part I wanted and saved that as a .MP3 and that didn't work on my phone. So I downloaded SoundForge and did the same thing and it works... go figure.

5. Smokey

Smokey New Member

yeah sound forge is great for cropping music

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?