1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX6000 Hanging Problems

Discussion in 'LG' started by wickedlilmis, May 11, 2004.

1. wickedlilmis

wickedlilmis New Member

I just wanted to know if there are other people having hanging problems with LG VX6000s?

My first problem arose while text messaging. It randomly decides it wants to lock and I can't shut it off. I have to remove the battery and leave it off for a minimum of 5 minutes for it to reboot properly. If I don't leave the battery off for at least 5 minutes... when I put the battery back on it is still stuck on "sending..."

My second problem started a couple days ago. I use AOL and now Yahoo mobile IM on my phone regularly. Now the phone is starting to hang going into and coming out of get it now and I have to do the same thing with the battery.

I also have a random restarting problem withthe phone.

I'm wondering who else has these problems because I called Verizon today about it. I want them to swap the phone out because it is not working for me and I am becoming more unhappy with it as days go by. Anyway, the girl told me that she "refreshed" my account and that should work and if it doesn't that Verizon will refer me to LG because she has never heard of these problems before. I have a warranty on the phone and I also pay for insurance on the phone, so I'll be darned if I am going to let them give me the run-around and send me off to deal with LG.

› See More: LG VX6000 Hanging Problems
  2. JDH504

JDH504 New Member

well i know i have never had that kind of problem, i think somethin's probably wrong with the phone

3. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Mine has randomly restarted before, but only once or twice. I would bring it back to verizon, they'll give you another one. I recommend getting a data cable so you can save all your contacts first.

4. maxxim54

maxxim54 Banned

thats a scary prob, letcha kno if i run into it

5. tigerthadj

tigerthadj New Member

i have had very few problems with mine and none of that nature

6. ielement5oi

ielement5oi New Member

my problem is that my phone is overloaded with too much ringtones, text messages, and pix messages. maybe you have too much saved on your phone thats why its hanging. sometimes my phone restarts when i text message. try taking it to the store.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?