1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX6000 T9 Word Problem

Discussion in 'LG' started by GameOn, Aug 4, 2004.

1. GameOn

GameOn New Member

Hey again...
    I have another problem with my phone that doesn't involve my camera...
    When I text I always use T9 Word but for some reason now when I try to type in some words it locks up. For example: when I try to type in "haha" 4, 2, 4, then the word gag shows up but when I try to type in the last 4 the phone beeps. This also happens when I try to type in the word phoneless. I can get as far as phone but after that it beeps again. I tried to add it by first typing it with abc mode then switching to T9 Word but that didn't work out. I also restarted my phone and that didn't work as well. If anyone has any insight as to what the soultion would be to fixing this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

› See More: LG VX6000 T9 Word Problem
  2. CellBoy

CellBoy New Member

the word isn't in the phones dictionary, just use the Abc to type it out.

3. Zeroc4

Zeroc4 New Member

T9 programing

on the 6000 if you go into the notepad you can program words into t9. just do them one at a time and you'll be all set

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?