1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

LG vx6000

Discussion in 'LG' started by gstylez931, Oct 15, 2003.

1. duke

duke New Member

i love it

i absolutely love this phone...battery life is great...no games sucks haha but everything else is absolutely amazing!

› See More: LG vx6000
  2. v1km

v1km New Member

i've had my lg for a couple weeks now..the battery lift is alright, i can typically go about 2 days on talking for about 1.5hrs a day. i try to keep my doodling down to a minimum though. but i certainly like my phone
  3. rudobey

rudobey New Member

Battery Life of the LG VX 6000

I am impressed with the battery life. Especially when the battery provides sufficient power to operate all those features and I need only recharge the battery every other day.
  4. evil247

evil247 New Member

Battery life is acceptable, reception is worse than the Motorola 720 I had. Case scratches very very easily. Other than that I love it
  5. ASR Furious

ASR Furious New Member

battery life actually increased for me after more usage and charging it nightly. If you use your phone enough that the battery doesnt last a day with normal usage try buying a battery with a 1600 mah rating and that should make you happy. Also you do not have to use desktop charger, there are companies that make normal chargers you can plug into the bottom
  6. JessyCO06

JessyCO06 New Member

yup..

the battery life is very good. i can go without charging my phone for about a day an a half.
  7. caddiedaddy1

caddiedaddy1 New Member

yeah the bat life is average when using the get it now program but just letin the phone do it's thing the bat lasts for a really long time
  8. m1i2k9e

m1i2k9e New Member

Hi, I too am new here. I currently own an vx6000 and find like the majority of everyone here that the battery is somewhat below par. However I have a gripe that I have yet to see anyone write about. I can not keep a call for more than like 2 minutes. My service is constantly low, and I've had Verizon for a while without this problem. Anyone think its the model or just my phone?
  9. hPn0TiQ510

hPn0TiQ510 New Member

everyone does notice that this guy was asking questions back in 2003, right?
  10. 2bz2fcuk

2bz2fcuk Banned

the battery life is perfect. i go 3-4 days without charging my phone and i talk about 1 hour each day

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?