1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX7000 Price for Holidays/8000 coming out

Discussion in 'LG' started by johnahue42, Nov 27, 2004.

1. johnahue42

johnahue42 New Member

I'm not sure if this would go in this forum (I think it would, because the LG forum only is about the phones themselves, right?), but here goes.

I'm a newbie teenager, about to get my first phone. I extremely want the LG VX7000. But, having parents who don't want me to blow all my money on a phone (they all got theirs free @ circuit city). But I don't have that luxury anymore, since Circuit City has a Verizon Wireless Kiosk now, CC doesn't cell the phones anymore VZW does. And VZW doesn't really discount the VX7000 that much. So, with its successor coming out in early 2005, do you think that the VX7K will be discounted soon? I would really like this phone, and unless it is discounted soon, I won't be getting it....and by discounting I mean like 50 dollar range.

Sorry if this is all very n00b-ish, but I had to ask

I know that not many of you will be able to answer this...unless you work for Verizon/some retailer that sells Verizon phones. The question I'm asking is: does this happen commonly? The predecessor being marked down due to the arrival of the successor?

› See More: LG VX7000 Price for Holidays/8000 coming out
  2. hPn0TiQ510

hPn0TiQ510 New Member

i doubt it. The VX7000 has been out for a while and the 6000 still isnt as low as $50.00(i dont think..its not on the site anymore but was in the store 2day.) its 99.99 online though(vx 7000).....ya never know what theyre gonna do.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2004
  3. Dolphinspirt

Dolphinspirt New Member

Plus, your new to the cell phone world. Why not start of easy? A prepaid plan is the best to start out with. Virgin Mobile is probably your best bet. Get the NEW kyocera k9 rave. The one with the green cover and has super sonic ringtones. Thats a good phone. (Concidering the poistion it seems for you.) Other then that if your parents dont mind paying a phone bill for you, then go ahead with Verizon and get the kyocera phone for 20$ or for free on the net. This phone is the same as the one Virgin mobile has exept its in color. So one of those two phones are the best to start out with.

I have been thinking about the Verizon LG VX 7000 for a while now. And thats only because I have a job and Virgin mobile just dosent seem to cut it anymore.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?