1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX7000 questions from a newbie

Discussion in 'LG' started by Nigel280, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Nigel280

Nigel280 New Member

I hope someone can clue me in. I have a LG VX7000, like it very much, but want to trick it out a bit. I bought a USB cable, but I don't know what programs to use to put songs on it for ringtones. I have been using the vioce recorder and my pc's speakers to do it for now, but are there programs I can use with the USB? Any help is greatly appreciated.

› See More: LG VX7000 questions from a newbie
  2. Nigel280

Nigel280 New Member

So it's been like 3 weeks and no one knows anything about the LG vx7000?? Someone please help me!!!! :)

3. LG User

LG User New Member

Sorry if this doesn't seem helpful, but i at least wanted to try to help.

I think if you plug something into the computer's USB port, it will automatically be assigned a drive letter, then you send the song into the "drive". So actually you dont need to use a program.

(Although i dont think this won't help) I hope it does.

4. Nigel280

Nigel280 New Member

I'll let you know if that works, any help is better than what I've been getting, which is none. :) Thanks for the lead.

5. splah

splah New Member

data cable for LG 7000

Where did you find a cable/usb for data transfer for the LG 7000. The one they have a radio shack is really for the LG 6000, and you have to file down some of the plastic. I have no idea what to buy off Ebay, they all say "for the LG 6000 & 7000, and those two receptacles are shaped different, even the car charges are...

Thanks for any info!
    Angela

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?