1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX7000 Questions - Need Help

Discussion in 'LG' started by lacjr77, Sep 10, 2004.

1. lacjr77

lacjr77 New Member

Hey, I just got the VX700 today and it is awesome. I just have a few questions that I can't seem to figure out.

1. How do you take pictures with the phone closed? I have no idea how to do this and can't find it in the manual.

2. Is it possible to record videos with the phone closed?

3. Most Important Question. How do you access Mobile Web 2.0? I went to Get News and Info and it took me to the normal web browser. I have no idea how to access Mobile Web 2.0.

Thanks for the help!

› See More: LG VX7000 Questions - Need Help
  2. lacjr77

lacjr77 New Member

Ok I resolved #3. All I really need to know now is how to take pics with the phone closed.

3. Nigel280

Nigel280 New Member

I have the vx7000, and what i know about it is this...to take a picture with it closed, all you do is hold the left button down until the front lcd swithces to the camera mode, about 3 seconds, then push it again to take the pic. I don't think you can use the flash or do video with the phone closed ans you should also make sure the image isn't flipped, which is done with the top right side button, which also does the volume. hope this helped.

4. lacjr77

lacjr77 New Member

thanks alot. and yes, you can use the flash with the camera closed. just press the flash button below the up and down keys!

5. Nigel280

Nigel280 New Member

ya learn something new every day... :)

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?