1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

LG VX8300 Great but what's best option to save contacts from one carrier to another?

Discussion in 'LG' started by Look@Dis, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Look@Dis

Look@Dis New Member

OK, I have had this LG VX8300, awesome phone, but going to a smartphone instead. I am changing carriers, from Verizon to AT&T and need to know best way of saving all my contacts so I can transfer to newer phone. Verizon has a backup option but usually carriers have different protocols and I don't expect they would be compatible. This phone doesn't have SYNC either so that option is out. I know Verizon stores can transfer but doubt if it would work going to new pjone and carrier. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

› See More: LG VX8300 Great but what's best option to save contacts from one carrier to another?
  2. ttus

ttus New Member

Re: LG VX8300 Great but what's best option to save contacts from one carrier to anoth

Print them off online from your Backup Assit. Then enter them Manually.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?