1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Lg Vx8300

Discussion in 'LG' started by SkoalDipper, Jun 12, 2006.

1. SkoalDipper

SkoalDipper New Member

Ok Im new to the whole putting MP3s on the cell phone.....ok here is my problem.I got a LG VX8300 and I got a 1 gig SanDisk MicroSD/TransFlash Adapter card to put in the computer to put the songs on the card and play off of my phone.I cant figure out how to do it, I got songs and it will let me put the songs in the sync list but it wont let them download onto the card.Im pretty sure I have everything set up right I just need to find out how to make the songs switch over to the card.I need your help PLEASE!
    Thanks.

› See More: Lg Vx8300
  2. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

First off, when you put the memory card into the adaptor you then plug that into a USB port right?

The computer will give the port a new drive letter when you plug the adaptor in right?

If both of these are right, then all you should have to do it drag and drop your songs into the mp3 folder on the memory card.

One thing you may have to look at, is if the phone is setup like the new 8100's, then you are going to have to go in (if it's not already setup) and change from WMA to MP3 in the phones settings.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?