1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG Vx8600 Music player

Discussion in 'LG' started by y2kgtp, Jan 24, 2007.

1. y2kgtp

y2kgtp New Member

Curious on this phone. Are all the MP3 player features accessible from the outside of the phone, or do you need to open it to access all the functions?

I am trying to decide between 8500 & 8600, but I would like to see what the outer screen actually shows on the 8600......

› See More: LG Vx8600 Music player
  2. Ring Tones

Ring Tones New Member

You should also consider the service provider. Verizon tends to lock down phone MUCH more.

3. y2kgtp

y2kgtp New Member

Oh, I get a work discount on phones & service....have not had issues for years, so no need to switch

4. MttFrog13

MttFrog13 New Member

You can start the player from the out side by activating the controls by pressing the side button, and then holding the play button. It automatically starts from ALL of ur songs, but if u want u can browse to a playlist with ur phone open, then use the controls on the outside.

5. y2kgtp

y2kgtp New Member

I may lean toward the chocolate then.....guess I need to get to a store and play with both and see what I like the best......:D

6. MttFrog13

MttFrog13 New Member

and i might need to note, cus i didnt even kno when i bought it, but u might, is that it has the three touch button on the outside under the exterior lcd screen.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?