1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX8600 USB keyboard

Discussion in 'LG' started by Briceman92, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Briceman92

Briceman92 New Member

Hi,

I have an extra USB keyboard laying around, and I text a lot from home. However, I am not very fast. Is there any way to connect my USB keyboard to my VX8600 and type with it?

Thanks! :)

› See More: LG VX8600 USB keyboard
  2. Celljimian

Celljimian New Member

In a word, No. The USB connector for your keyboard is entirely different than the mini-USB charger port on your VX8600. I know that your phone isn't a great one for texting because that's the one I had before getting my Moto Z6tv (which is also not great for texting). Next time you upgrade your phone, look into getting one with a QWERTY keypad.

1 person likes this.
  3. kylenj

kylenj New Member

i've heard of a driver that people have that you can install on your phone that will make this possible...

4. Celljimian

Celljimian New Member

Even if that were true, you would still need some kind of adapter to be able to connect the phone with the keyboard. Please let us know if you find any info. Presently, I'm not aware of anything that would enable you to do it.

5. abrafman

abrafman New Member

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?