1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX8700 will not ring

Discussion in 'LG' started by mikis07, Jan 8, 2009.

1. mikis07

mikis07 New Member

Whenever i get a text message or call, my phone only vibrates but will not make the tone sound. I have the master volume on loud, as well as the call and text message tones set to the ones i want. The camera also does not shutter while it is on.

i held the * key down and i switched it into vibrate mode, and then back to normal mode, and still nothing works. If i go into my sound settings i can listen to the tones i have selected, but they will not play when it comes in.

Any help on whats wrong?

› See More: LG VX8700 will not ring
  2. round44

round44 New Member

I'm having problems with my ringer as well. It will still vibrate with every call, but it very seldom rings anymore. Sometimes it will work. I also have noticed that the "End" button works some times and other times doesn't. I think the two go hand in hand also. Anyone else see this. My phone is about 1 1/2 years old.

3. kozaic

kozaic New Member

i am having the same problem with an vx10000 it occurred after i attempted to add ringtones via Bitpim

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?