1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX9800 Driver for window Xp

Discussion in 'LG' started by DeAdPoolinc8, Apr 11, 2006.

1. DeAdPoolinc8

DeAdPoolinc8 New Member

i got the USB wire but the disk it came with doesnt work or something i'm doin is wrong but i would like some new Drivers

› See More: LG VX9800 Driver for window Xp
  2. OBXVZW21

OBXVZW21 enjoys shooting nutria

try downloading bitpim that disk is just drivers and you need software to actually communicate/read the phone.

3. fletch33

fletch33 New Member

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  4. DeAdPoolinc8

DeAdPoolinc8 New Member

i have BitPim but it wont read my USB cable and i got the Driver from that site but how do i install it ? doesnt seem to work i DL the one that said for all other LS phone?

5. fletch33

fletch33 New Member

plug the phone into a fresh usb port if possible menaiong one that you have not tried to install it in before. plug the phone into your computer and when windows ask to search the web etc.. for the correct drivers pick NO then on the next screen direct windows to the folder you downloaded from futuredial site and then when it is finished fire up bitpim. if you ever get prompted to search for drivers again dont let windows search and direct it to the futuredial drivers again.

once your in bitpim go to view and select view filesystem then go to edit>settings and then select your phone tyoe and then go to browse on com ports and choose the LG cdma usb modem because it should be in the available ports section to highlight.

you should be good to go :)

6. DeAdPoolinc8

DeAdPoolinc8 New Member

THanks i got it to work thanks to you guys and that website helped. do u guys know if i can use those drives in that site for Moto Rv pink phone ? my girl wants ringers now :confused:

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?