1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

LG VX9800 ringtone problem

Discussion in 'LG' started by rollinindasupr, Aug 1, 2006.

1. rollinindasupr

rollinindasupr New Member

i just got the 9800 yesterday and im tryin to get some new better ringtones on the phone...i got the ringtones sent to me as text messages and saved them as sounds however when trying to put them as ringtones they arent listed in my ringtones they are only listed in my sounds...how can i do this to have them be my ringtones thanks

› See More: LG VX9800 ringtone problem
  2. Damademan3

Damademan3 New Member

I never have tried sending them as sounds but only make my own and place them on the phone by data cable. Did you check the Settings & tools-> 3.Sounds->2. Call Sounds-> Call Ringtone->4. All Calls for them? Thats where they save. I would recommend tho a data cable.

3. rollinindasupr

rollinindasupr New Member

yea i tried going to the all calls thing...where do u get the data cable...and when u say data cable u mean just a usb cable to connect the phone to the actual computer correct? can u purchase this from a verizon store...and after u have that how do u go about making custom ringtones?

4. Damademan3

Damademan3 New Member

data cables r cheaper from ebay.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?