1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

lg vx9900 enV mp3 as ringtones?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by psykotic, Jul 8, 2007.

1. psykotic

psykotic New Member

I just recently purchased a lg enV from verizon wireless. I was wondering. Is there any way of making my mp3s i uploaded on the sd card act as my ringtones also.

thanks

› See More: lg vx9900 enV mp3 as ringtones?
  2. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

no.

But, you can make your own ringtones and transfer them to the phone and use as your own.

You will need a data cable and need to download bitpim.

This has been brought up many, many times and has been asnswered just as many.

Please use our search up top to find the threads on this subject.

3. EnVious

EnVious New Member

Yes, you can. Using BitPim, Bluetooth or wired. You need a MicroSD formatted for the phone. On your PC, create another folder called ringers, and put your MP3s in that folder. Put microSD back into phone and connect using Bitpim, and start by saying the phone is a VX8700. Try to export your phonebook, and you'll get an error. Click continue (at this point, EnV is put in Edit Mode). Change phone to VX9900, and click the import button (arrow going into phone). MAGICALLY, it takes that "ringers" folder you created, and indexes the mp3s as ringtones.

DONE!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?