1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Lg Vx9900

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by SVTcontourSVT, Oct 11, 2006.

1. SVTcontourSVT

SVTcontourSVT New Member

Found a few pics online of what the new VX9900 is going to look like, and im not really impressed. Same overall shape....weight,length,width etc... The keyboard in my honest opinion doesnt look as nice as the VX9800. The screen looks rather nice, and I like the look of the new directional pad on the inside...I was hoping for a rather sleek and smaller vx9900 but I guess the technology is just not there yet. I love my VX9800 and could not see upgrading it unless theres alot of new and improved features like graphics and sound quality. For anyone who wants to view the pics click the link..... Give me your feedback on what you think of it......am I alone on this? -Stu

edit*Ill put link in when yall find out im not a spammer :p

› See More: Lg Vx9900
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

3. 4x4tx

4x4tx New Member

wow I just talked to verizon and he told me that a new version was not on the way anytime soon so i bought the 9800...geez

4. TRUCKERKIMMI

TRUCKERKIMMI New Member

Yeah Verizon Is Not Very Forth Coming With The Information On The New Phones And When They Are Coming Out. The Reps That I Have Talked To Said That They Only Know Alot Of What They Know From Forums Like This One.

5. spum

spum Random News Bot

That's because A) he's not supposed to talk about upcoming phones, and B) the company is trying to clear out the 9800's before they release the 9900's. If he had told you the 9900 was coming soon, you would have left and he would get reamed for losing the sale.

6. paulcman

paulcman New Member

Verizon does not usually tell us when the phones are coming out. Truth is, the public usually knows about the newest phones before Verizon tells their employees!

7. 4x4tx

4x4tx New Member

spum, I wasnt talked to a verizon salesperson, I was talking to business support, the people that support my corporate account..I dont think he was so much worried about a sale as he probably just didnt know

8. BlackHawk66

BlackHawk66 New Member

lol true

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?