1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Lies, lies, lies

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by Jeffery_Hooper, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Jeffery_Hooper

Jeffery_Hooper New Member

Why would anyone come to Verizon? All they do is lie to you. Canceled orders, change ship dates two times. Terrible business practices. I wish I had never switched to Verizon.

› See More: Lies, lies, lies
  2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Member

I've had no issues with Verizon in over 14 years.

3. justy5

justy5 New Member

You are absolutely right! I have ordered two prepaid phones at two different times. Both orders were cancelled. The first time: no reason given. The second time: a fraud alert was placed on my order for a paltry $145.00. So it goes to show you that people have all sorts of problems with VERIZON. Your experience Ledsteplin is not everyone's experience. Maybe you are not one of Verizon's customers that get a different bill every month and do not know why? Maybe you are not one of those customers that receives a mailing, email or call with that $10 dollar promo. Which isn't a deal at all. Just a gimmick to raise your rate. But we are glad Ledsteplin that you haven't been scammed, fleeced or cheated by VERIZON. You are probably a VERIZON customer for life!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Member

This ↑↑ is silly.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?