1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Lollipop is ruining my phone

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Dialtone, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Dialtone

Dialtone Member

My S5 was in great condition and was really smooth and fast. Ever since the Lollipop update it has gone to hanging up every ten minutes and I am sick of it. I have deleted many apps and cleaned the cache. I have also replaced the battery but it is just hanging again and again. Has anyone else faced the same issue?

› See More: Lollipop is ruining my phone
  2. Vz4evr

Vz4evr New Member

I didn't update mine. I think I won't, now. Is there any way you can roll it back to the previous OS? If you can't find a way, can you call Verizon and see if they can fix it?

3. Bing

Bing New Member

I hate the updates! I haven't had this problem, but whenever my I allow my phone to update, something goes wonky. I normally only update it when I make a mistake and click on "Update" by accident.

4. Vz4evr

Vz4evr New Member

Exactly! The updates almost always cause problems. Seems like the people writing the software would try to work out the bugs before they make everyone use it.

5. Sandii

Sandii Member

So true! I don't understand why they send these updates to us when they're full of bugs. It's almost like they're trying to crash our phones!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?