1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Looking for Software Engineer

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by LEP2010, Oct 28, 2010.

1. LEP2010

LEP2010 New Member

I am attempting to locate a Verizon software engineer who can answer some software engineering questions. Attempting to locate a cell phone in question is no longer an issue, what I am trying to determine is for how long the data registered at the cell towers from cell phones are retained by the provider? I am attempting to ascertain the last time a particular cell phone was heard from before it went dead from loss of power. Is this data, i.e. logs available for inspection and for how long does the provider retain this data? This query is a very time sensitive matter, therefore any response, or point-of-contact would be most appreciated in obtaining this information in a timely manner. If there is any software engineer I can speak to off-line, that would be appreciated too. Please e-mail me.

Thank you

› See More: Looking for Software Engineer

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?