1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Verizon Unlimited Data 29.99 Per Month

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tom, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Tom

Tom Member

Hello everyone I am new to this thread. But I am purchasing Verizon Unlimited Data 29.99 a month lines. I am preferably looking for month to month(meaning no contract) I will obviously pay for these lines.

If you are in a Contract with Verizon and are looking to get out, I can most certainly get you out for free(as long as you have unlimited data)

Please send me a text message at 917-268-1580 and then we will find a time where we can both talk and discuss a price that would make everyone happy. Buying many lines. My boss needs them for his business account Even though Verizon stopped the transfer for personal accounts the transfer can still be made from Personal>>>Business! . Thanks again. I hope to hear from everyone soon.

I have my own website right now as well

Verizon Unlimited data - Main Info

Just message/text me. Already bought 2 on this site.. Looking for 10-15 more

› See More: Looking for Verizon Unlimited Data 29.99 Per Month

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?