1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Memory Card Problem!!!!(HELP)

Discussion in 'LG Chocolate' started by thebronx350, Dec 12, 2007.

1. thebronx350

thebronx350 New Member

I have a LG Chocolate from verizon. I brought a Kingston 1gb micro SD, memory card. Its been working fine for about 2 months i say. Then one time i added a couple more songs put it back in and won't work at all, it says theres notting in it, even in the computer it says its blank and doesn't even show up. Plus everytime i put it in the phone, its freezes for about 1 minute. I've tired the memory card in other peoples phone and the same happens so it can't be the phone, is the card damaged??

› See More: Memory Card Problem!!!!(HELP)
  2. ta206

ta206 New Member

It easily could be. Just like floppy discs and flash drives they aren't forever or fool proof - I back up everything off my memory card to my computer just in case. Have had a couple of cards fail on me in the past so I don't chance it anymore.

3. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

Same here...I've have cards that have lasted me years....and I have had cards fail on me in less than a month.

Kingston is a good card too...but a bit spendy. I'd just go to Walmart from now on to get your cards. They work just as well, and your not out a ton of money if the do fail.

I also backup all my cards onto my Hard Drive. I just make seperate folders for each card and also for each phone.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?