1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile Web 2.0 and legal freebies...

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by pryncssdeb, Sep 5, 2007.

1. pryncssdeb

pryncssdeb New Member

I have found a couple of legal sites in which to download free wallpapers, ringtones, themes, etc for you phone via either pix/flix messaging, or using the wap address.

Here is my dilemma:

I "bought" 24 hours of mobile web 2.0 to see if I could get these 2 sites to work. one is Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Create and Download Free Ringtones from Your Music., and the other is Make your own ringtones and phone wallpapers.
    I have ringtones on one site, wallpapers on the other.

I have to log in to see these items.

one consistently says my password is incorrect (although it works on the website and is not case sensitive) and will not let me log in.

The other site, I get the wallpaper I want to load up perfectly, but I am at a loss as to HOW I save this wallpaper. There is no "save to" option on the menu, and it isn't automatic at all. I thought maybe it saved it as a pix message, but it hasn't.

Now my questions:
    How can I ensure that it will take my password?

and

How can I save the wallpapers I took the time to dig up and load onto the phone? (I can see the wallpaper, just can't save it)?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
    deb

› See More: Mobile Web 2.0 and legal freebies...
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

hrm, are you sure that the password isn't case sensative? Most are.

For the wallpapers you're better off saving them on your computer and then e-mailing them to your phone, or saving them to the sim card.

3. pryncssdeb

pryncssdeb New Member

Yeah, I'm positive that they aren't case sensitive, I went to the website and got in with all caps and all lowercase.

I'm (like) clueless! (lol)

deb

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?