1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

movies on an lg vx5200?

Discussion in 'LG' started by princenaz, Jun 22, 2006.

1. princenaz

princenaz New Member

I posted this on the general phones topic but this might be a more relevent place to post. First question ive got is can i upload and watch movies on my vx5200 if I purchase more memory?

I will now past what I wrote and maybe you guys can also help with this since it is basically the same questoion only more details...

Hello everybody. I bought a lg vx5200 phone a few weeks ago and I havent held a decent coversation once. It cuts in and out throughout the whole conversation. I was going to bring it in to exchange it but am thinking why not upgrade to a better one maybe. Here is really what I want and I am hoping youguys can help me get the cheapest possible good working phone that is capable of the following things..
    I want to be able to connect with usb like ive got for my vx5200 to make my own ringtones. I also heard you can upload and play movies on some phones. I would need a memory card I suppose but I know I can get programs that convert the files to 3gp or whatever. Can I play those kinds of movies on my vx5200 and how would I upload them (ive got bit pim but dont think I can like that)
    What would a decent priced phone be that I could upload and watch movies on? I frequently make long trips and it would be cool to burn movies onto my phone to watch on the ride.
    Any help would be awsome !!!

› See More: movies on an lg vx5200?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?