1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Music on enV3 rarely works

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Kruggle, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Kruggle

Kruggle New Member

Hi. New here. Just switched to Verizon this week and got an enV3 mainly because I could get a 16Gb SD card and replace my six year old 1.5Gb player. Everything else I've tried with the phone is fine, but the music player is frustratingly buggy.

Half the time I try to play any song, it tells me it's an Unsupported file type. Almost every time I go to "My Music" it takes about 3 minutes of loading. Earlier today it just froze the entire phone when a song tried to start. And just now I turned my phone off then on so that maybe it would recognize the file types, I waited over 5 minutes for the Music to load, only to have it say there's no music available now.

The SD card I bought is a Polaroid brand 16GB which I promptly filled. My roommate suggested it might be a compatibility problem. But I can't find any info about anyone else having this problem.

Did I just get a bad phone?

Anyone else having this problem?

Recent Update: Since the songs weren't showing up, I connected it to my computer and checked via the USB Mass Storage if the songs were there. They are.

I turned it off and turned it on again. This time it only took a few minutes to get past the "Please Wait" screen when I picked My Music. But now it's loading all the songs again, as if I had taken the SD Card out, and there's about 550 songs missing from the total count.

I'm really starting to think I got a bunk phone.

› See More: Music on enV3 rarely works
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?