1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

my enV touch won't vibrate when I get texts

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by allismith, Jan 20, 2010.

1. allismith

allismith New Member

i got my enV touch about 4-5 months ago and just today it stopped vibrating only when i get a standard text message...i tried it with sending picture video and voice messages and it works and the vibrate option is on for when i receive text messages but it doesnt vibrate. I have also tried turning it off and on when it is on vibrate and that works as well as when I receive calls just only when I get text messages is when it doesn't work. anybody have any suggestions or has this happened to anyone??? id love some answers because i really dont wanna have to take it to the Verizon store if I don't have to.

› See More: my enV touch won't vibrate when I get texts
  2. rwgfx

rwgfx New Member

Which version of the software are you running?
    Go to Menu -> Settings & Tools -> Phone Info -> SW/HW Version.
    What does it say under [SW Version]?

3. me10lee83

me10lee83 New Member

You could try resetting the phone if you can't figure it out and don't want to go back to Verizon

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?