1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

My Env2 won't recognize the songs on my micro sdhc card.

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by kingtidus390, Oct 17, 2009.

1. kingtidus390

kingtidus390 New Member

I've looked everywhere and I've seen that several people have figured out how to get their Env2 to recognize that they have songs and videos on their sd card, but I have tried Verizon Rhapsody to transfer the songs, and I've tried Windows Media Player 10, and I've tried just dragging and dropping, and no matter what I do, my phone doesn't recognize they are there. I've formatted the card to the phone before all this, and I've tried reformatting the card a few times and nothing. Please help me.
    EDIT: Do I have to use a usb data cable in order to get my songs to work? I'm using a micro sd flash drive adapter. I don't want to have to buy a usb data cable, but if I have to, I guess I have to don't I? The micro sd adapter is a Kingston usb adapter and is smaller than two micro sd cards in length.

› See More: My Env2 won't recognize the songs on my micro sdhc card.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2009

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?