1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

My phones Acting up LG Dare

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by ben.dared, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ben.dared

ben.dared New Member

first i have to apoligize for my gramer and spelling miss spelling of words

I have had my LG Dare well scince they came out and i love the phone its like amazing in my book

well i had problems wit the battery saying genuine batter power off in 10...9..8...7 i think u get the pictuer well i take it to a verison store they say its water damaged ..

ok that sucks but wat ever so we get a replacement phone same LG dare like basicly yesterday lol

and we get it programed and all this stuff that it needed kool wat ever buutt for some reson ever scince we turnd it on i have nooo service witch makes no scince cuz theres a cell tower in my backward like no joke and ive always had cell service on the outher on

like it will always be serching for service and i cant get picture messges like it will sit in my inbox and say "Failed To Play Pictuer Messge" so im like wtf and i really need edvice if i need to go get the phone looked at or wat

› See More: My phones Acting up LG Dare

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?